25 August 2021

Happy 10th Anniversary Mountainman's Mantra!! 25 August 2021

 

Sunrise in Sedgewick (Photo by VA McMillan)

WOW!! Where did that decade go?? Anyone else surprised that Mountainman's Mantra is still here a decade later?? Thank you to all of you who visit, look at the pics, and read the stories. I hope you have enjoyed your time here.

As this epic post was approaching I was going to have this as the 200th post on the 10th anniversary...so, close, this is the 199th post on Mountainman's Mantra!! Life happens and plans must be amended. 

I have no regrets. I have learned a lot since starting this blog and I look forward to learn even more. First big lesson was to ensure to have a header picture. When blog links are posted on other websites the picture shows up as a thumbnail or larger and that helps folks decide to click and look. The other lesson was to post as often as possible, with material that is worth reading or pictures worth seeing or projects worth making. I try to keep this blog free of useless fluff and of course, sometimes I try to challenge myself and the reader by presenting topics or opinions that challenge the status quo. Some days, you just have to exercise your freedom of expression. As readers you also get to exercise your freedom of choice and that may include not reading some of the things I post. I believe in freedom and we should all be allowed to respect the free choices folks make. If we all made the same choices we will lose the diversity that makes up the human race...and that would be too boring.

I will do my best to continue to post thought provoking materials for the next decade...and beyond!!

Until next time...celebrate your milestones!!

Mountainman.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Learner!!

    Sorry for the tardy reply. I appreciate your comment.

    Mountainman.

    ReplyDelete