25 August 2011

From the Mountainman

Near Toby Mountain by Mountainman


Well, this is a new adventure. I hope to keep it interesting. Most definitely, it will be controversial. If you were looking for a politically correct Blog, this will not be the one for you to follow.

I spent more than a decade in a combat uniform defending the Rights & Freedoms of my country. Now I plan to exercise my freedom of expression, with no apologizes. This will contain raw, open, honest expression(s) on current events or topics that interest me. I do invite the followers of this Blog to put their two cents worth in, as well.

See you on the trail,

Mountainman.



25 August 2021 

It has been ten years since this first post!!


The link above takes you to my reflects a decade later.

Thank you readers of Mountainman's Mantra!! I hope you have enjoyed the posts.

Here's to ten more years!!

Mountainman.



No comments:

Post a Comment