06 January 2019

SATAS Co Website - New Link

Life changes, life stays the same. I have had to change where the SATAS Co website will be. Still on WIX.com, but now it is on the free hosting platform, so, the address has changed. Please, use the following link:


I am heading back to school to get a degree, a Bachelor of Emergency & Security Management Studies. So, the SATAS Co website will be on a free platform until school is done. I will be available to do consulting on a compressed availability for anyone seeking my services. I will consider putting on SATAS Co courses if there is sufficient demand, however, I will try to encourage courses be done during the Summer months when my school course load will be reduced.  

SATAS Co inquiries can be directed to the following email:

satasco2017@gmail.com

I will endeavour to post more on my Blog in the coming days.

Mountainman.

2 comments:

  1. I personally have a distaste for hosting companies as they charge too much for hosting services and other essentials. I constant occurrence I think is their trickery in hidden charges. I think it would be nice if you can break down how those hidden charges work. . I just upload…. Bluehost Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackrichard,

      Thanks for the link to Bluehost. I may consider that if & when the SATAS Co website is brought back online. For right now, having it on a free platform keeps it alive.

      Cheers.

      Delete